Imagine if you get the opportunity to work in a company that values your ideas, gives you real chances of growth, has an amazing working environment, and listens to every crazy idea you have? Would you think twice?!
Ritain.io (R.io) is the Readiness IT’s Cloud, Data & Business Agility Center of Excellence, which has a global team of 400+ consultants, offices in three continents, and clients around the globe.
Right now, we are looking for a Data Warehouse System Support and Deployment Expert to join our #KickAssTeam and work on an international project!
What do we expect you to do?
- Deploy mission-critical systems with high availability and low latency in cloud and on-premises environments;
- Interact with the development team and participate in the creation of system deployment pipelines, working in development environments, integrated testing, homologation, and production;
- Manage mission-critical environments in public clouds and on-premises environments;
- Collaborate with the definition of system metrics and infrastructure and service monitoring dashboards;
- Carry out capacity plans for the systems, ensuring proper expansion and performance over time;
- Ensure the highest possible level of automation of activities and solutions;
- Monitor and support customers in high availability tests and tests of the service continuity plan for systems in Production;
- Perform the support of databases of mission-critical environments, both on-premises and in the cloud, ensuring maximum performance and maximum availability;
- Deploy databases, including environments with replication and high availability;
- Create and maintain backup routines and backup restore tests of production databases;
- Support development teams, acting as a consultant ensuring the optimized use of computational resources;
- Availability to perform on-demand activities at night, holidays, and weekends;
- Respond to service requests and incidents that occur in a production environment.
What do you need to bring us?
- +1 years of experience in a similar role of operations/support;
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Data Science or similar (preferred);
- Experience with RedHat Linux, Solaris and MS Windows Server;
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL Server and Cloudera CDH;
- Experience with MS Integration Services, IBM DataStage, PL/SQL;
- Experience with MicroStrategy technologies, SAS Guide, Tibco Spitfire, MS Analysis Services, MS Reporting Services, MS Power BI.
- Experience with BMC Control-M and Shell Script;
- Understanding Service Management Processes (ITIL)
- Written and spoken English (B2 minimum).
What kind of mindset are we looking for?
- Team player;
- Great communicator;
- Problem-solving focused.
Join our Tribe of Tribes and get ready to #MakeEpicStuffHappen!
Visit our website at https://ritain.io to know more about our company and our service offer.